The Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live – Vancouver Island is a group of volunteers who give generously of their time, effort and finances to raise funds for prostate cancer research, education and awareness on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Funds raised from the Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live – Vancouver Island are administered by and through The Prostate Centre (TPC). Jointly, grants are made to the research community as described in the following process. Each year a Research Advisory Board – comprising RTL volunteers, community volunteers, survivors, physicians, researchers, and staff from The Prostate Centre – receives and approves research applications. Approximately 65% of the net proceeds from the RTL funds are directed to research projects. The deadline for applications is Friday, November 13th, 2015 at 4:00 pm. To download the 2015 Grant Application Form, please click here.
Make a tax deductible donation
Help us out by choosing a one-time or monthly donation.
- Father’s Day is going to be great morning- here are your last minute details! June 15, 2017
- I am running in honour of my dad. Who will you be running for? June 5, 2017
- Raymond James – Life Well Lived May 30, 2017
- Why Volunteering Is a Healthy Choice! May 16, 2017
- Running and Walking for the Health of it! May 1, 2017
Subscribe to our newsletter
We'll email you with timely updates about prostate cancer, local events and more...