The Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live – Vancouver Island is a group of volunteers who give generously of their time, effort and finances to raise funds for prostate cancer research, education and awareness on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Funds raised from the Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live – Vancouver Island are administered by and through The Prostate Centre (TPC). Jointly, grants are made to the research community as described in the following process. Each year a Research Advisory Board – comprising RTL volunteers, community volunteers, survivors, physicians, researchers, and staff from The Prostate Centre – receives and approves research applications. Approximately 65% of the net proceeds from the RTL funds are directed to research projects. The deadline for applications is Friday, November 13th, 2015 at 4:00 pm. To download the 2015 Grant Application Form, please click here.
Make a tax deductible donation
Help us out by choosing a one-time or monthly donation.
- Country Grocer Men’s Health Day is returning to Tillicum Centre on Saturday, October 5th! September 17, 2019
- Heirloom Linens Supports Island Prostate Centre July 3, 2019
- Island Prostate Centre’s July Newsletter July 2, 2019
- Island Prostate Centre’s June Newsletter June 10, 2019
- Island Prostate Centre’s May 2019 Newsletter April 29, 2019
Subscribe to our newsletter
We'll email you with timely updates about prostate cancer, local events and more...