The Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live – Vancouver Island is a group of volunteers who give generously of their time, effort and finances to raise funds for prostate cancer research, education and awareness on Vancouver Island and the Gulf Islands. Funds raised from the Westcoast Motorcycle Ride to Live – Vancouver Island are administered by and through The Prostate Centre (TPC). Jointly, grants are made to the research community as described in the following process. Each year a Research Advisory Board – comprising RTL volunteers, community volunteers, survivors, physicians, researchers, and staff from The Prostate Centre – receives and approves research applications. Approximately 65% of the net proceeds from the RTL funds are directed to research projects. The deadline for applications is Friday, November 13th, 2015 at 4:00 pm. To download the 2015 Grant Application Form, please click here.
Make a tax deductible donation
Help us out by choosing a one-time or monthly donation.
- Blue Tie Men’s Health Day September 11, 2017
- Mike Heit knows the importance of Country Grocer Men’s Health Day September 6, 2017
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month August 31, 2017
- BPM – “To the beat we live, to the beat we ride!” August 23, 2017
- Father’s Day is going to be great morning- here are your last minute details! June 15, 2017
Subscribe to our newsletter
We'll email you with timely updates about prostate cancer, local events and more...