The weather is looking great – Sunday’s forecast is calling for sun and warm weather!
Time to dry off the running shoes, open up the sunscreen and support all men diagnosed with prostate cancer!
We have a great morning planned for you. Here’s what you can expect:
– a great 5K or 10k route to get a head start on working off the delicious pancake breakfast you are going to eat when you are done!
– BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: cross the finish line, you get a medal…chocolate medal from Rocky Mountain Chocolates that is!
– Four Frames Photo Booth will be back, taking some super shots of you and your entire family. Get ready to get goofy!
– Bouncy castle, face painting, make a craft for dad – everything you need to keep the kids entertained!
– live music
– make sure you plan to bring a few extra bucks – this year we are running a 50 / 50 draw (it won’t be too late to buy your dad a REALLY nice gift with these winnings!!!)
All of this PLUS supporting a really good cause. Your Father’s Day plans cannot get any better!!!
If you have signed up already, there is still time to raise some extra funds! Check out these great fundraising incentive prizes!
Your name is entered into 3 draws for Jugo Juice for a year.
Your name is entered for a BPM Drop In Spin Class Card along with Jugo Juice for a year.
Your name is entered to win a fully installed Shaw PVR.
Where do you pick up your event (i.e. race package) goodies?
Race packages will be available at Frontrunners (1200 Vancouver Street) on:
Friday, June 16th, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Saturday, June 17th, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Remaining packages will be available at the Registration Tent on event day.
Do you know of someone else that would like to join you on Sunday?
(online registration will be open until Friday, June 16th at 6:00 pm)
Thanks to Raymond James, 100% of the money raised will fund the free programs and services provided by Island Prostate Centre.
Looking forward to seeing you on Father’s Day!